Friday, April 12, 2013

Serenity Here!

Yes, I am finally posting something on this blog. Not that I have actually been doing anything about weight loss. I went to the gym when we first got our memberships. I haven't been back since New Years. I really should get back to it, but I can't seem to get motivated. All I can think about is how much pain I am always in. Yes, I know that exercise is supposed to help with that, but I always seem to have worse pain. I have a bad back. The back pain gets so bad that I can't stand for more than I few minutes at a time. Oh, and don't forget the breathing problems. You are supposed to breathe when you exercise, but I have a tendency to hold my breath. I have to actively make myself breathe when doing everyday things.

Is it any wonder that I don't loose weight. All I can think about is the negative. So what. I am not a positive thinker. Never have been. Most likely never will be. See there I go again. I have always said that if it wasn't for Poodles I wouldn't even be living. Everything else in my life has just been rotten. Except, I do like my job. For once in my life I am actually doing something I enjoy.

Enough about depression. Here is hoping that I can make some changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment