Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Health Scare

So, two weeks ago I had a heart attack. I am only 35. Now I must take my weight serious. While in the hospital I was weighed. 484 pounds. Not good. So not good. This week I have been making some changes. Monday was a difficult day. I had a job interview so it messed with my anxiety level and I didn't eat until after 6pm. And yes it was fast food, Taco Bell to be exact. Also I had a soda.

But, I did so much walking around Monday. It felt good to be out of the house and moving. Had my portable oxygen with me. Still got really winded, but baby steps. Being healthy doesn't just happen, you have to work at it.

Yesterday saw me only have a bowl of cranberry yogurt shredded wheat with cashew milk. Oh and water. And exercise wise, just walked around the house.

I used to drink four to five bottles of soda a day. I haven't had any at all since Monday. And the soda I had Monday was the first one since the Wednesday prior to that.

Eating. Poodles went grocery shopping last night and now we have all this wonderfully healthy food. My eating schedule is still all fucked up. It is 2:27pm as I write this and I still haven't had breakfast yet. I need to get this under control.

Exercise. Need to come up with a plan and stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment